- Service Packages
- Celluma Light Therapy Series Package
Celluma Light Therapy Series Package
Enhance cellular metabolism, accelerate the repair and replenishment of damaged skin cells, as well as stimulate the production of collagen — the foundation of healthy, smooth skin. And it's not just for your face.
Benefits of Light Therapy:
Based on extensive research, low-level-light therapy devices have been cleared by the FDA, and shown to manage:
- Mild to moderate acne
- Superficial, benign vascular and pigment lesions
- Periorbital wrinkles and rhytides
- Sub-optimal local blood flow and circulation
- Minor muscle and joint aches & pain
- Pain and stiffness associated with arthritis
- Minor arthritis or muscle spasms
- Minor chronic neck and shoulder pain of a musculoskeletal origin
Our Celluma has 3 settings, allowing us to pick the treatment to benefit your targeted area most.
- The 1st setting is Acne: This is the blue dominant program and is anti-bacterial. The blue causes the C.Acnes bacteria to destroy itself. Blue is the least penetrating of all three wavelengths. In the Acne setting there is also lots of red and a little infrared being emitted. These 3 wavelengths work synergistically to enhance outcomes. The red increases micro-circulation to bring more oxygen and nutrients to the area for healthier skin and tissue repair. The red also reduces the redness and inflammation associated with the acne lesions. Red enhances immune and lymphatic response for better drainage/removal of dead cells and toxins from the area. Keratinocytes also respond well to the red wavelength and are responsible for skin tone and firmness.
- The 2nd setting is the Red dominant program, called Wrinkles. This is the wrinkle/anti-aging program and may be used for everything other than Acne or Pain. It is the only program with almost equal emission of each of the 3 wavelengths. We will use it for all skin related conditions. It is ideal for use following laser, dermaplaning, microdermabrasion, microneedling, peels, and injections. Also, ideal for use following surgery and deep ablative procedures accelerating healing about 3-6x the normal rate. Many different cells respond really well to Red and Infrared. See additional information below
- The 3rd setting is Near IR - Aches & Pain. This is near-infrared dominant and is the deepest penetrating setting. In the Aches & Pain setting there is also lots of red and a small amount of blue being emitted. We will use this for all pain, joint, muscle issues. This is an anti-inflammatory setting and is excellent for increasing micro-circulation, angiogenesis and neurogenesis. This is a great setting for supporting any condition located deeper in the tissue, such as post-surgical incisions.
Who can NOT use Celluma?
Celluma should not be used on:
- children under 12
- Over the breast or stomach of a breast-feeding or pregnant person (other areas of the body are safe)
- On a client who is taking medication that causes photosensitivity (as labeled on their meds)
- On a client with a history of epilepsy or seizures
- On an client with a known metastasis tumor (there is no research showing this is beneficial or bad, just a precaution)
Schedule a session 2-3 times per week for 4-6 weeks.