In times like this where we are being bombarded with messages and information causing stress, anxiety and fear it is vital to be mindful of our mental health & wellness. We've listed a few self-care basics that have been proven to assist in maintaining a healthy mental state of mind.
1. Stay Hydrated - water is your best option
2. Get The Rest You Need - optimally, 7-9 hours per night, if possible
3. Eat Healthy, Nutrient Rich Foods - skip the processed, high sugary foods
4. Move! - You can find a ton of free workouts online right now or take a hike. Fresh air is great for you at a time like this.
5. Turn The Screens Off - we recommend turning your screens off at least 2 hours before bed, however, if the things you are reading and watching are stressing you out, turn them off for the whole day.
Looking for more inspiration on ways to relieve stress & anxiety? Follow us on Facebook. We will be posting easy ways to change it up daily and help you keep your mental state of mind positive.
Washington Green Spa & Wellness
1713 Madison Ave. Suite 110
Washington, MO 63090