We've learned so much about skin protection, but there is an alarming amount of people who go without apply sunblock on a daily basis. Ultraviolet radiation is linked to the vast majority of skin cancers, premature skin aging and even eye damage.
We wouldn't want you to regret not having worn sunscreen when you look at your skin compared to friends and family who have worn daily sunscreen 20 years from now.
Top 5 reasons everyone should wear sunscreen according to Dr. Roberts, a dermatopathologist:
1. The ozone layer is depleting and your body needs shielding from harmful rays
2. Skin cancer rates are on the rise and sunscreen has been proven to decrease the development of skin cancer
3. It helps to prevent facial brown spots and skin discolorations
4. It helps reduce the appearance of facial red veins and blotchiness
5. It slows down the development of wrinkled, premature aging skin
With our skincare line, Eminence, you can easily add SPF to your morning routine with your moisturizer. With three options, you're bound to fall in love with at least one!
Bright Skin Moisturizer with SPF 30
Lighten the appearance of dark spots while protecting against future damage with the built-in broad spectrum SPF. It is a great option for combination to normal skin types. A best seller!
Red Currant Protective Moisturizer with SPF 30
Experience a refreshingly cool sensation from sustained release tea tree oil which helps reduce the visible signs of breakouts, while hydrating and invigorating your skin's appearance.
Tropical Vanilla Day Cream SPF 32
Infused with zinc, this cream uses hydrating shea butter and the fragrant aroma of vanilla to care for your skin with the defenses of natural SPF
Whatever you decide, just make sure you use it on a daily basis for best results. You're skin will thank you!
Washington Green Spa & Wellness
1713 Madison Ave. Suite 110
Washington, MO 63090